Thursday, December 31, 2009

Can certain ingredients in eye creams cause more lines. Been using ';dermaquest'; products from skin clinic

I was concerned about the dehydration in my cheeks and so my mum and I, decided to go to a skin clinic to see what they suggested. You think by going to a skin clinic that you are getting the best stuff possible. I went for a free consultation and ended up paying 拢175 for a little six pack of what she described as fantastic to me and my mum. My mum only purchased the eye cream. We couldnt wait to get home and try it. The set I got had 2 different facial washes for morning and evening, a serum, a peptide mobiliser that she told me to use around my eyes, and a night firming cream and a day moisturiser. We were told to give it about 6 weeks to see a difference, and we have. I look like I have aged dramatically under the eyes, with more lines than I had to begin with. My mum has had the same results also. We both feel very devestated and angry. I have these horrible fine lines now coming from the inner eye to the top of my cheeks. What can we do. Is there anything to reverse these please.Can certain ingredients in eye creams cause more lines. Been using ';dermaquest'; products from skin clinic
Hi, I use the Dermaquest six pack also. The problem with it is that it exfoliates really well, so you will see lines more clearly. Also, I always notice more lines now when I sleep on my side, because it squishes my face. For some reason I didn't notice it as much until I started using this stuff.





However, I now use Renova (prescription) in the evening, and the Dermaquest moisturizers in the morning, and I've seen some good results. You need to go back to the person who sold you this and explain the situation. See if she has any advice. I have used Oil of Olay with good results in the past, and it's inexpensive.





Hope you get this settled soon!Can certain ingredients in eye creams cause more lines. Been using ';dermaquest'; products from skin clinic
Sorry you're having such poor results with this, however, I have to tell you that eye creams do not give you lines. Aging gives you lines, and smoking, sun damage, etc. exacerbates it. Not sure why Lizzy got a thumbs down, her post was totally accurate.





Go back and see the person who sold you the product. Good luck.
I know EXACTLY how you feel. I used the Susan Molyneux under eye cream and it made the lines under my eyes WORSE ... which leads me to ask the question - What the hell ARE these eye creams doing?
Go back and get your money back and demand a differnet eye cream !
I know this might sound annoying but I find its best not to mess too much with your face or hair. Take pictures of your skin after using these products incase you might want to sue the suckers later. As for repair, I hesitate to tell you but I think a tiny bit of olive oil massaged into the skin helps dryness. Try it on your hands first, if it makes it look and feel better, then try it on your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment