Saturday, December 26, 2009

What's your dream ice cream flavor or ingredient?

ganjaWhat's your dream ice cream flavor or ingredient?
My DREAM ice cream flavor/ingredient would be chocolate covered potato chips in chocolate ice cream!


I have been wanting an ice cream company to make this flavor my whole life!What's your dream ice cream flavor or ingredient?
I would say french vanilla with a bit of whipped cream, a drizzle of melted chocolate and last but not least a pinch of peanuts!
Once I had Granny Smith caramel apple flavoured icecream... have to say thet was my favourite.



French vanilla and orange ice cream together.
dream flavor....Brad Pitt lol jk i really wanna try a natillas flavor
Mexican Vanilla from Amy's icecream



It has to be Vanilla with nut topping and a dash of strawberry juice
Vanilla
Mine is probably cookie dough.
We used to get Kiwifruit.


I would love to get that again.
Coca Cola



try this boiled chicken strips (breast) sounds strange but really a good taste.
cheesecake chunks
chocolate creme cake ice cream

No comments:

Post a Comment