Monday, December 21, 2009

What are the necessary equipment, supplies and ingredients in making ice cream?

Someone here know about ice cream? I told my uncle that I would like to venture into commercial ice cream business (in my place it's sultry and the market for ice cream is high) and asked him to lend me some capital. He thought about it and accepted my request and now he would let me borrow some capital. However, he is asking me now what are the equipment, supplies and ingredients needed to open this business so he would know how much the amount necessary and prepare the check or cash for me for the ice cream business as a loan. Can you help me with this great opportunity, I know I would profit from this and pay the loan from my uncle. I would really appreciate it if you can supply me with the information of the necessary equipment or things needed for ice cream business or links for that matter or some knowledge based on experienced in starting and running the business of ice cream making. I wouldn't screw this off. My thanks!What are the necessary equipment, supplies and ingredients in making ice cream?
why do you want to open a business when you don't know what is involved?





ice cream is basic, cream, sugar and flavorings.





you need a business plan.





maybe you should look into one of the ice-cream chains; carvel, baskin-robbins, brusters (sp?), or dairy queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment