Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is urea urine? I bought a cream for my cracked heels and a main ingredient is urea?

I like to be organic where possible, would bathing my feet in my own urine do a more natural and effective job as I have heard of its heeling properties (no pun intended) Would anyone else bathe their feet in their own wee wee. Can anyone tell me more about this.


Thanks : )Is urea urine? I bought a cream for my cracked heels and a main ingredient is urea?
Urea is a component of urine. I doubt that using your own urine would be concentrated enough to help.Is urea urine? I bought a cream for my cracked heels and a main ingredient is urea?
Urine is made up of Urea and nitrous waste products!!! So in some sort of form yes, urine has many good properties i.e keeping the dreaded midgie away, oh aye and everyone else!!! HE HE Also i wee in the bath now and again, ma skin is lovely!!!!
lol no it's carbamide. Check this website for more info





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urea
definately not - Urea is found on the side of your head - in fact there is one on each side - you hear through them .
NOOO


urea is a poison within the urine


urine is made up of salt, water, urea and other products from chemical reactions that have happened in the body


hope i helped ?


even though so many people before m have probably said the same thing


xx
urea is a by product of urine
it's mainly protein, it's one of the things contained in pee, but not pee itself, don't worry, lol :)
Urea is a part of your urine. Bathing feet in urine is known to toughen the skin and prevent blisers, hence the army practice of peeing in the shower.
The definition in the dictionary is:-





Biochemistry. a compound, CO(NH2)2, occurring in urine and other body fluids as a product of protein metabolism.
No No, too organic for me. If you have cracked skin on you heel??? then the very best solution I have found is Vaseline, it acts as a barrier to prevent other infections and also softens the skin hence stops the sore cracking.





Good luck
Read the second definition on Google:





http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=define%鈥?/a>





Hmmm....I have no idea now. I thought it was impossible for cream to have anything of that sort in it! :)





I hope the above helps.
Just had a vison of someone weeing in their foot spa before using it. Hot, bubbling wee! Lovely!
just another term meaning the same thing. general chemistry.
urea is a form of sterile urine of bovine

No comments:

Post a Comment