Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is coconut used as an ingredient in ALL of Sonic's cream pie shakes?

I tried to order a chocolate cream pie shake at Sonic tonight, but I only tasted the coconut in it. I came back %26amp; told them my order was wrong, that I got a coconut one by mistake. I asked if I could get a chocolate one, instead. The girl who took the order said that ALL of the cream pie shakes are made with coconut, which didn't make sense to me... Does anyone know if this is true?Is coconut used as an ingredient in ALL of Sonic's cream pie shakes?
Yes, all cream pie shakes at sonic are made with coconut, but you can ask for it not to be in there... some sonics do make things differently... it is supposed to be the same but i work at a sonic and have a friend that works at another sonic location and they make things differently becuase training over the years get messed up...Is coconut used as an ingredient in ALL of Sonic's cream pie shakes?
Not all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment