Thursday, December 31, 2009

Why is mineral oil an ingredient to avoid in creams and lotions?

I hear you should avoid this ingredient because of something like it doesn't absorb into the skin well???? I'm looking for a good stretch mark cream so I'm guessing it should be free of mineral oil?????Why is mineral oil an ingredient to avoid in creams and lotions?
it makes ur skin soft, u shouldnt avoid itWhy is mineral oil an ingredient to avoid in creams and lotions?
You definitely should avoid it!


The skin care and cosmetics industry doesn't regulate what companies put into their products, so its ok for them to add mineral oil. Mineral oil is refined petroleum (think the stuff you put into your car!), and you're right- it doesn't absorb into the skin. Check out my website www.natural-skincare-solutions.com to read up on it more, as well as the other ingredients you should avoid as well. I am a huge proponent of Arbonne which is an awesome line you should look into.





Feel free to contact me through my website and I can definitely answer more questions if you like!


Good luck :) Sara
im not really sure of what you are asking so.... yes it should be free of mineral oil.
  • hidden myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment