Thursday, December 31, 2009

Why would people still use natural ingredient soaps rather than shower cream?

The best satisfying answer will gets point for it. I need it for debate.Why would people still use natural ingredient soaps rather than shower cream?
1. Beacuse shower creams are more expensive than the soaps.


2. Many people dont even know what they are. There isnt enough advertising about the 'shower creams' as there is for soaps.


3. People are more familiar with the names of the soaps.


4. They have always been using soaps.


5. People in general dont usually spend too much money on the skin of their body, they like to spend on the face skin, that is why.Why would people still use natural ingredient soaps rather than shower cream?
A lot of people have allergies to unnatural ingredients. Fragrences can cause rashes for some.
u might want to find info from this website.. http://sg.88db.com/sg/Views/landingpage.鈥?/a>
Because I love the skin I'm in :D





I want to keep it as healthy and lovely as I can, so I avoid chemicals being applied whenever possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment