Thursday, December 31, 2009

Hot dog w/ cream cheese? What is the oddest condiment or ingredient you've received?

Today I was out shopping and decided to buy a hot dog at a stand. I asked for a hot dog with cheese - and it came with CREAM CHEESE.





1) Has anyone heard of a hot dog coming with cream cheese?


2) What is the most unexpected or odd condiment / ingredient you've received with a food item?Hot dog w/ cream cheese? What is the oddest condiment or ingredient you've received?
No I have not heard of that before. My most unexpected experience was one time I ordered Mexican food and received mayonnaise in my guacamole. nastyHot dog w/ cream cheese? What is the oddest condiment or ingredient you've received?
When I was in Thailand I had a hot dog like item and they use a chili peanut sauce for it with a spicy papaya like slaw, Here in Canada I have had some of the items of our hot dog carts, corn relish, sliced green olives, hot peppers, green tomato chow-chow, bacon bits and cheddar cheese.
i'll try almost anything,


but the weirdest thing i have ever gotten on a hotdog was....wait for it......


tomato soup with cream cheese and little goldfish crackers....(my little sister made it for us when we where like 12, years ago)


oddly.


it was delicious...
Ha that sounds pretty gross! Prolly for me on a hot dog was mash potatoes, lol my mom made it for me, but it was really good and she put regular american cheese on it. Yummy but weird lol
for the first question one of my friends does like it, he seems to like it.


For The second question is peanut butter w/ onions. and i love bananas with hot sauce i think thats a weird one
1. No way!!! Was it gross or surprisingly good?





2. When I was in San Francisco once, I ordered a bowl of clam chowder and it had jalepenos in it! EW!
Hahahaha. I'll try that next time o.O





I'm actually having dinner... spaghetti and M%26amp;M's, instead of meatballs, which my parents forgot to get -.-
a sandwich with cucumber and cream chesse but its good i thought it was nasty but it wasn't
sounds very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment