Monday, December 21, 2009

What would be the worst ingredient to mix with vanilla ice cream?

Mine would be steamed clams.





What's yours?What would be the worst ingredient to mix with vanilla ice cream?
hot sauce.What would be the worst ingredient to mix with vanilla ice cream?
I was thinking also. What could be a very very bad mix for vanilla flavoring. Coz' all I know everything mixed with vanilla for me on my taste buds would taste great. Every ingredient that they show in this recipe page about vanilla recipes here: http://www.myvanillashop.com/vanilla_rec鈥?/a> taste great and go with the flow of flavors.





I have to say maybe expired food?
ketchup and mustard and olives
Broccoli
ketchup
Shrimp
Shrimp.
Pig's brains.
for me would be garlic powder...eeww that'd be gross
hair :(
dog food
poo
  • hidden myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment