Saturday, December 26, 2009

What ingredient am i missing for my cream cheese icing?

i am making cream cheese icing for a carrot cake. and when i mixed all the ingredients together, it doesn't look right, am i missing an ingredient?, so far i have used


1/2 package of cream cheese


1 tablespoon of milk


1/2 teaspoon of vanilla


3 cups icing sugar





am i missing anything?, if i am please let me know how much i need?What ingredient am i missing for my cream cheese icing?
I always add butter to my cream cheese frosting. With the ratio of ingredients you are using, 1/4 cup of softened butter should do the trick.What ingredient am i missing for my cream cheese icing?
I would put the rest of the cream cheese and 1 stick of butter (butter that has been allowed to sit out for a couple hours to come to soft/room temp, but not melted!!!).





Then, use a beater to whip it.
i think theres supposed to be powdered sugar in there too.
your missing butter...i make mine with powdered sugar, butter, cream cheese and vanilla....best ever!!
You need a whole 8 oz. package of cream cheese - and I'd use 1 full tsp of vanilla
It sounds like you have it all!
maybe love

No comments:

Post a Comment