Monday, December 21, 2009

Would I be able to make ice cream with these ingredients?

I want to make ice cream for sunday school with the kids and I want to use these ingredients:


Heavy whipping cream


Rock salt


pint-size plastic bags


gallon size plastic bags


ice


crushed oreo cookies


chocolate nesquik





The plastic bags, ice and rock salt are not ingredients but they will serve the general purpose that they usually do when creating homemade icecream.





I am asking this question because I was watching this guy named doctor Kold and he made liquid nitrogen ice cream using nesquik, oreos, heavy whipping cream and liquid nitrogen to make ice cream and it worked.


(I can't get a hold of any liquid nitrogen, just by the way, and I can't use dry ice because the parents won't allow their kids to even drink punch with dry ice in it to make it fog at halloween time.)Would I be able to make ice cream with these ingredients?
You can make it but with the ';heavy liquids'; the freezing time is much higher and they probably cound't eat it till the next day.Would I be able to make ice cream with these ingredients?
You can use an ice cream machine, or, you can use this way(it's all I know)


One big plastic bag, with ice and salt.


one littler bag with milk, and vanilla and sugar in it. Then you put the little bag(zipped up)into the big bag zip it up, and shake it around until frozen. My sister made a great chocolate one with cooled down hot chocolate the same way, without the vanilla though.
Why do you want to go to all of that trouble? For fun? Check out this site. You may need a few more ingredients but I think it's a bit safer and the ice cream probably tastes better. http://www.ice-cream-recipes.com/without鈥?/a>
YES BUT DO NOT FORGET TO MIX THE INGREDIENTS WELL AND LET IT FREEZE IN THE REFRIGERATOR


FOR COUPLE OF HOURS
yep i did this in chemistry class...u may want sugar it tastes better with some sugar :) but then again, everything does
I'm sorry, don't know the answer but I'll keep looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment