Thursday, December 31, 2009

I want at three ingredient meal... easy to please... so far I have mangoes and cream.. what would go with this?

The only 3 ingredient meal I can think of is chili, chips and cheese. Put a layer of tortilla chips on the bottom of a dish, then put some chili, then cheese ... and repeat all 3 til you have a double later. Microwave til chili is warm and cheese is melted. It's really good.I want at three ingredient meal... easy to please... so far I have mangoes and cream.. what would go with this?
^


^


^


I'll have the ';Kathwah Special'; with a side order of fries and some coffee...





(Looks like it's gonna' be a loooong evening...:)I want at three ingredient meal... easy to please... so far I have mangoes and cream.. what would go with this?
i would baby!
me

No comments:

Post a Comment