Thursday, December 31, 2009

Would you eat ice cream with this ingredient?

http://www.z100portland.com/cc-common/news/videos/player.html?loc=1%26amp;pimg=/cc-common/news/videos/listimages/ben_jerry.jpg%26amp;redir=yesWould you eat ice cream with this ingredient?
That is just plan out wrong. How do we know where they have been or who they are. I would never eat that. Do they really want to do that!?Would you eat ice cream with this ingredient?
Ok, NO!!


That's pretty disgusting.


My 16yr son said well, it's probably healthier, but when I asked him if he would eat it, he said no way.


I cannot imagine how they would make that....will there be billions of lactating women sitting around with breast pumps?
ok first of all thats gross. ROFL, peta is so retarded. god these vegetarians and crap should just give up already seriously. and where would these millions of gallons of breast milk even come from!?
I just saw that on the PETA site!





LoL No! Im going to drink cows milk and eat icecream with cows milk forever!





Peta has many of the facts on cows WRONG!
Gimmee some Oh Gimmee some











Yummy
That's disgusting
Barf! That's disgusting!





So no, I wouldn't. Blech.
yummy!! For sure!!


I love some of their ice creams.
ooo gross no
if it tasted good.


why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment