Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have got thickened cream how can i use it wid less ingredients?

pls suggest recipes which needs less ingredients and tastes yummyI have got thickened cream how can i use it wid less ingredients?
Whip it up! Takes nothing but a little bit of sugar and maybe a bit of vanilla extract. Mmmmm. I love whipped cream. It's great on everything from pancakes to fruit to ice cream.





My mom got a gallon of cream from my uncle (who works at a dairy) one time. She was worried it was going to go bad so she whipped it all up and put it on the table with a huge bowl of peaches. We ate it all, but it was the first %26amp; last time in recorded history that my teenage brother ever declared himself too full to eat another thing! LOL!I have got thickened cream how can i use it wid less ingredients?
sweat off onions ,add herbs an touch of w/wine reduce add cream reduce ,slow add few nobs of butter and u have a great sauce or burre blanc sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment